Food and drink trivia
It's quiz time again! Test your general knowledge with the second in our series of Together at Home quizzes. If you would like to print out the quiz to use it for a quiz night with family friends, click here to download a printable version.
1. Which dried fruits are used to make sticky toffee pudding?
2. Apart from pineapple juice and coconut cream, what is the main ingredient of a Piña Colada?
3. What ingredient is needed to turn bread into French toast?
4. What is the most expensive spice in the world by weight?
5. What is James Bond's favourite cocktail?
a. Old Fashioned
b. Vodka Martini
c. Long Island Iced Tea
6. What type of pastry are profiteroles made out of?
7. Which 2 drinks combine to make a ‘Black Velvet’?
a. Blackcurrant cordial and cider
b. Coffee liqueur and vodka
c. Guinness and champagne
8. What flavour soup is the bestselling in the UK?
9. What type of spirit is Bacardi?
c. White rum
10. Eccles Cakes come from which UK county?
11. What does the ‘I’ in ‘IPA Beer’ stand for?
12. Which city has the most Michelin starred restaurants?
13. Which nut do you find in pesto?
14. Gruyère is a cheese from which country?
15. Which cocktail celebrated its 100th birthday in 2019?
How did you do?
Click here to download the answers.
Missed our first general knowledge quiz? Click here to take it on.
Find more trivia and lifestyle articles on the Mayfield blog.