Welcome to Mayfield Care
It’s good to know that there are options available for the future, even if you don’t need day to day help right now. There’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to continue living the life you know, in the home you've made, never needing to move house again if you don’t want to. That’s why our care packages are tailored around your needs and can change to suit you.
The highest level of care
Mayfield Care will come from the same company behind Audley Care, a recognised leader in its field, registered and regularly audited by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). This gives complete peace of mind that our carers who visit you in your own home, are highly qualified and carefully trained to provide the very best service.
Staying in control
We want you to always feel in control of your life and to have as many choices open to you as possible. We believe in honesty, integrity and pride in what we do and respect for those for whom we do it. Whether you need a little or a lot of care, we are dedicated to supporting you in your home and lifestyle. Our care team are professional and discrete, and enjoy getting to know you and helping you decide what support is right for you.
The benefits of extra help
There are no pre-packaged price lists - you only pay for the services you need:
- Washing, dressing or shaving
- Cleaning, ironing or meal preparation
- Medication support
- Shopping, prescription collections or dog walking
- Company and help while recovering from illness
- Live-in, sleep-in, night care or holiday cover
- Help getting up and going to bed, whatever the time
- Attending appointments or social activities with you.
We are always happy to help with your individual needs – no matter how small or big. We are on call 24/7 and can always reach you quickly.
Want to work for Mayfield Care?
Standard of care
Independence, dignity and respect. Always
Mayfield Care believes deeply in providing a quality care service and we take this responsibility extremely seriously. We are proud and privileged to do the work we do, providing the highest standards always.
- We demand exceptional standards and all our Mayfield Care branches will be regulated and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- We comply with the latest guidelines which outline the level of quality and safety that people who use our services have the right to expect.
- Our thorough quality assurance processes mean we can make an honest evaluation of our service and measure our performance against national standards.
- We hold regular formal review meetings and carry out satisfaction surveys, we then review the results and make any necessary changes.
- Regular spot checks to observe our carers, as well as regular contact with you and your family, means we can ensure your happiness with our service.
- Our homecare team go through a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and undergo regular training. Your carer is someone you’ll get to know and trust as a friend.
- We try to recruit our carers from within the local community. We want them to feel at home so they are more likely to stay with us. It also means they spend less time travelling so you get the maximum time from them, at the time they promise.
Have a question about Mayfield Care?