1. Website and brochure accuracy: Whilst Mayfield Villages has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of this website to ensure the information appearing on it is accurate and up to date, it disclaims (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website. You should take appropriate steps to verify any information upon which you wish to rely.
2. In the ordinary course of business, the availability of a development or particular property design and other details such as prices and specifications may change. Information on this website is therefore solely for guidance purposes only and is subject to change without notice and is not intended to constitute a contract. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to contract.
3. All properties mentioned or which feature on this website are strictly subject to availability. The user should take appropriate steps, including seeking appropriate legal and other professional advice, to verify any information on which they may seek to rely. Photographs, Computer Generated Images and artist's impressions are for illustrative purposes only.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
5. The information on this website is not intended to constitute an investment advertisement relating to the sale of securities or investments.
6. Mayfield Villages may hold information about you for marketing and research purposes and may disclose this information to other companies in the group or its agents. This information may be used to contact you by telephone, post or email about other products, developments or services that may be relevant to you.
7. All our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
8. You have a right to request details of any information Mayfield Villages may hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
9. Non-personal data regarding the use of this website, such as the number of hits per page, is captured automatically. This information helps us to analyse how our website is used, and assists in the development and improvement of the website. We do not collect personal data on this site unless you submit personal information in that part of the site where it is requested.
10. All Intellectual Property rights are reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form whatsoever (which for the avoidance of doubt shall include photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means), save in respect of normal Internet site visits. Application for the copyright owner's written permission to reproduce any part of this publication should be addressed to The Marketing Department, Mayfield Villages, 65 High Street, Egham, Surrey TW20 9EY.
11. No liability is accepted for the content of any website operated by a third party which holds information on Mayfield's products and services.
12. Mayfield Villages shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to, use of or browsing of this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images.
13. This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
14. It is expressly forbidden to create a link to this website without obtaining prior express written consent from The Marketing Department, Mayfield Villages, 65 High Street, Egham, Surrey TW20 9EY.
Two Years Free Monthly Management Fee (extended)
- For new reservations from 1st July 2020, if you exchange contracts before 31st October 2020, Mayfield Villages will pay your monthly management fee for two years on completion
- If you exchange contracts by 30th November 2020, Mayfield Villages will pay your monthly management fee for a year on completion
- Offer must be quoted on paperwork
- Excludes pre-owned properties
- Offer will be applied when the exchange fee is paid
- If the property sale is cancelled for any reason, the offer will no longer apply
- Cannot be exchanged for cash
- Offer can be withdrawn at any time
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Complimentary Intu/M&S Watford Shopping Voucher 2020
Please note, if you have recently received an invitation to attend a visit or open day with a March expiry date, this has now been extended so that a voucher will be issued for any first visit to the sales office, up to 12 weeks after the sales office re-opens.
- Offer only available to new customers who visit the Mayfield Watford sales office within 12 weeks of our sales office re-opening. These new customers will receive a £20 Intu Watford or M&S shopping voucher.
- Voucher will be provided on the day at the end of the visit.
- Customer should quote ‘Intu Watford’ or 'M&S Watford' when booking a visit to qualify.
- One voucher per pre-booked visit will be sent or handed to the named person who booked the visit.
- Visit constitutes a private group, couple or single person appointment with a member of the Mayfield sales team.
- Vouchers will not be given for subsequent visits.
- Voucher cannot be substituted for another offer or cash except in exceptional circumstances.
- Intu Watford shopping vouchers can be spent in many stores located within Intu Watford. For a full list of stores please visit https://intu.co.uk/watford/stores?gift-card=on.
- M&S shopping vouchers can be spent in M&S stores and online. For a full list of stores please visit the M&S website
- Intu Watford/M&S has the right to change the stores which accept the voucher or withdraw vouchers at any time and Mayfield will not provide an alternative.
- The promotion is not available to owners who already have a Mayfield property on hold, reserved, exchanged or completed.
- Customers must be a home owner.